Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcome to the amazing world of VBA !!!

MsgBox "Hello World !!!" & vbNewLine _
      & "Welcome to VBA World !!!", vbOKOnly

Welcome to a world of VBA created by a Freelancer VBA developer.

This blog is mainly for those who wants to have excellence in Excel VBA development.

I have been working on Excel VBA since last 2 years and believe me, I learn a new thing every day in VBA.
I also work as a freelancer for Excel VBA development (VBA tools/Macro developer).

This blog is dedicated for sharing some VBA codes, logics and to answer your queries around it.

Please feel free to contact me any time on this blog for any question on VBA (specially Excel ).
Employers who want to outsource the Excel automations are always welcomed.

Regards,
Sachin.
Excellence towards Excel VBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment